Soccer

imageI love soccer! Why I love soccer is because I get to run, kick a ball,  defend, and have fun! The players on my team are Simone, Katrin,  Meredith, Addi, Catherine, Lilly A, Giselle, Kendall, Ryann, Anna, and me. Our team name is the Pouncing Panthers. I like my teammates because they are funny, smart, fun, kind, and good teammates. I like being a Midfielder, because I get to defend and score goals.

Do you play soccer?

What do you like about it?   

What is your favorite position?

14 thoughts on “Soccer

1. Hi,
    I love soccer. Soccer is my LIFE. I love, just playing the beautiful game. I also love scoring goals. My favorite position is LW and RW.
    Sincerely, Morgan

2. Hey Lauren,
    Like Morgan, I love soccer. I spend more than nine hours a week on it. Traveling so much during the week is tiring but also really fun. The thrill of watching the ball slash against the back of the net is incredible
    Becca

3. Hi Morgan, I used to play soccer all the time. My friends and I played at school, at home, and any place with a soccer ball. I loved soccer for the same reasons as you. It is always fun to score points against friends outside, and it is a sport you can play for a long time. I loved playing goaly, thank’s for asking us all of these questions!

4. Hello Lauren my name is Cristian. I also like soccer. Why do you like to play goalie? I usually don’t play goalie. I like to play defense.

5. Hi, Lauren
    I think your blog was great. I used to play soccer when I was a kid. I played for 5 years. I loved being the midfielder too. I like how you explained how and why you love soccer so much. You did a great job expressing your feelings for soccer!